As a customer, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item according to local and European law within 14 days after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all items that are offered and purchased on this website. To withdraw from a purchase, you must notify us by letter or email to arrange the collection of the item. There is no need to give any reason for the withdrawal, however, to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must return the item in the same condition in which it was delivered to you within a 14-day period after giving notice.
Please note that you are liable for the delivery costs of returning the item to us.
To request a withdrawal, please send us an email to email@example.com or a letter to:
Prowise Healthcare Ltd.
If the withdrawal is made in the above manner, the purchase contract for the item is cancelled and we shall refund your money within 28 days from your notice. The only exception would be if you have used the item excessively or improperly, i.e. not just tested if it is right for the intended purposes; in such a case, you have to pay the loss value of the item and the shipping costs.
We will give you a full refund of the return charge, if you had to return the goods because of our mistake. These terms do not affect your legal statutory rights.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about our refund and return policy:
- You must return the item within 14 days of giving notice of withdrawal.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, with all tags and packaging.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the item.
- We will refund your money within 28 days of receiving the returned item.
- We will not refund the cost of shipping if you return the item because you changed your mind.
- We will not refund the cost of shipping if the item is damaged or defective.
If you have any questions about our refund and return policy, please contact us.