- Why Buy Prowise Pet Probiotic Plus with Added Inulin & Psyllium Husk 2 Billion CFU with 5 Active Strains – We use branded ingredients Synbalance(TM) strains which is been most recognised ingredients. Pet-probiotic for Dogs a is a 5 Strain Probiotic with Added and Inulin Prebiotic & Psyllium Husk for Ultimate Digestive and Immune Support in dogs. 5 Probiotic Strains Chosen Specifically for their Effectiveness in Helping to Maintain a Healthy and Happy pet. Pet- probiotics for dogs includes strains
- Added Ingredients for Better Results – Inulin prebiotic enhances the performance of the probiotic strains, whilst specially chosen Psyllium Husk to support healthy digestive function and the breakdown and absorption of foods
- Improve Your Pets Digestive Tract – Helps activate your pet’s digestive and immune system by providing support for; Diarrhea, Constipation, Blood Pressure, Low Energy Levels, Bad Breath, Gas, Dull Coat, Hot Spots, Dry Skin, Itching, Poor Nutrient Absorption, Overweight, Underweight, Digestion, Coprophagia and many more.
- Suitable for all Ages & Sizes – Prowise Pet Probiotic Plus is powerful pet formula that is suitable for all ages and sizes as it contains 2 Billion CFU with active 5 strains
Why Buy Prowise Pet Probiotic Plus 60 chicken flavour chewable tablets ?
- It contains branded ingredients Synbalance(TM) strains.
- Added with Inulin and Psyllium Husk
- Tasty Chicken Flavour Tablets
- 2 months’ Supply at very competitive prices
- Made in the UK to GMP Standards
Pete B –
Excellent product, it has reduced the severe bloating caused by fluoroquinolone toxicity.
Sheila McCarthy –
The order arrived promptly, and I will certainly use this seller again. Thank you so much.
Extremely happy with this product. Helped a lot my 9 year old dog.
The Paragon –
We all have a funny tummy sometimes, and the best thing you can do for your dog as such a time is to give them a probiotic. This one, with added psyllium husk, will help to settle the stomach and (sorry for being so graphic) give them a good clear-out.
I have a friend who, whenever her dog is feeling under the weather, gives him a bowl of chicken and rice. I don’t like to lecture people but I’ll say this: rice is not something to give your dog. It irritates the stomach lining and they can’t process it properly so, although rice is a good binder for people, it doesn’t work for dogs. Same sort of deal as with cow’s milk. Excellent for people stomachs, lousy for dogs. Don’t bother.
But a good probiotic, such as this one, will help your dog whenever they have stomach trouble.
Have not started to give this to my dog yet as he is currently on another brand. I am however convinced my dog will benefit from this product based on the convincing product information and the positive reviews from other users.
It uses branded ingredients Synbalance(TM) strains which is been most recognised ingredients. Apart from 2 billion CFU pet probiotic, it also contains Inulin prebiotic which enhances the performance of the probiotic strains as well as Psyllium Husk which support healthy digestive function and the breakdown and absorption of foods. Dogs benefit from this product in many ways, especially digestive and immune system.
Thanks for helping our dog to get healthier and happier.
Kurt Russell –
We absolutely love this product! One of my puppies has a sensitive stomach and often has diarrhea in the middle of the night since we brought him home. It puts lots of stress on all of us. Since we stared give him this probiotic treats, he has been diarrhea free. Happier and more playful.
Meg Ryan –
My dog loves she very picky but this product she loves eating it. I highly recommended it
Myrna Loy –
This product is the only thing that has helped my dog. He doesn’t like the flavor or scent but he was already picky. His stomach issues are so much better and he has started to put on some weight.
Rod Steiger –
Our dogs look forward to getting one each day.
Gillian Anderson –
I can say that our tommy loved it from day one, it was recommended by his Dr. And we have seen that it works so we plan to continue buying it
Ernest Borgnine –
Worked instantly! Helps my dog whenever she has tummy issues!
David Niven –
My Puppy and American Bully were having stomach issues until I found this. Now their gas isn’t a life threatening odor. And they absolutely love them!
Jean Arthur –
It was well accepted by my puppy
Wonderful Probiotic for my puppy
Thank You Prowise
Rex Harrison –
They’ve worked better than the powders we’ve used in the past, and my dog loves them like they’re a treat. So very easy to have him take daily.
Maria José Reyes 🤴 –
It stabilizes my dog a lot, intestinal health is basic for good health. I don’t give it to him every day, but when he takes it, I see him happier.
Lee Marvin –
Bought for small dog so half a tablet is perfect for her. No more upset tummies. Quite expensive but will last a long time
Easy for my dog to take, has improved his coat and has more energy.
Jeremy Irons –
My puppy has a delicate stomach, and after a series of tests to rule out any discernable problems, he has been prescribed probiotics. However, it seems to be a case of finding which are best suited to puppy’s particular issue. The makeup of this offering is different from others tried so far, so maybe this will be more effective, only time will tell.
My dog has IMHA and has a result gets frequent bouts of colitis. I started giving her pre and pro biotics months ago now to keep her tummy nicely balanced so she doesnt bleed.
Murray Abraham –
These are brilliant to give to your dog/pup once a month after the worming treatment, they help the gut recover from expelling any parasites, they give the gut a boost & helps the dogs immune system, always ideal to have in the home for when they have tummy issues these can help them recover a little quicker but mostly help them recover in a healthy way. A good gut is essential for our dogs, these are good quality.
Roberto Benigni –
Probiotics have many benefits but they’re not instantly obvious so with these as with any it’s a case of waiting to see if they help your dog.
The good news with these is that despite them being large, crunchy tablets both my Cavalier King Charles Spaniels eat them like they’re a treat.
The price is high when you have two dogs, but if they work then I’d be prepared to pay it. It’s a waiting game now to see if some of the more obvious (and smelly!) digestive issues they have improve.
Grace Moretz –
I gave these to my mutt who had issues with yeasty ears and itchy skin. After using this product, I was able to take him off his expensive allergy medicine. I wish the vet had told me about this years ago, but I learned about probiotics being a possible cure for his itchiness from a video for a similar product advertised online and gave it a try. So happy I did.