- A COMPLETE MULTIVITAMIN & MINERAL SUPPLEMENT: Our vitamin and mineral complex offers a combination of 9 essential vitamins, minerals & trace elements: including B2, B12, vitamin D3, Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron, Zinc, Selenium & iodine. Each ingredient is carefully dosed and has specific functions. Vitamin D, for example, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, while B vitamins contribute to the reduction of fatigue.
- WITH NATURAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: For our product, we included natural and plant-based vitamin and mineral sources: Calcium ( Aquamin F)** Brand Ingredients is a natural mineral source produced from calcareous marine algae (Lithothamnion sp.)
- NOT OVERDOSED & PERFECT FOR VEGAN: Our multivitamin capsules are carefully dosed as an overdose of certain vitamins and minerals can cause side effects. Thus, it is also suitable for vegans. In one package: 120 capsules (2-month supply). Recommended dosage: 2 capsules per day.
- VEGAN VITAL COMPLEX: Our Classic line is defined by high-quality vegan supplements that cover a wide range of essential nutrients, plant extracts, and other functional ingredients. We make a high-strength Vegan Premium Formula that contains no artificial color or flavors and free from allergens.
- Money-back Guarantee: if you still feel you are not satisfied then without question we will refund your money. (*Note- Every individual has a different body structure and different lifestyle so the result will not be the same for all we recommend to please follow Dosage Instructions on the back label).
(10 Reasons why you buy from us….)
- Vitamin & mineral mix specially designed for vegans.
- With Vitamin D3 15μg, Vitamin B2 1.4mg, Vitamin B12 400μg, Calcium 500mg, Phosphorous 238mg, Iron 14mg, Zinc 10mg, Selenium 55μg & Iodine 150μg as per the daily dosage.
- Premium Quality raw materials including Aquamin.
- Recommended dosage: 2 capsules per day.
- 120 capsules/bottle.
- 100% vegan.
- Made in the UK.
- Great Value.
The Importance Of Vitamin B12, B2 & D3, Iron, Calcium, Iodine, Selenium, Zinc
- contribute to the normal function of red blood cells.
- contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- contribute to normal fertility and reproduction.
- contribute to normal muscle function.
- contribute to the maintenance of normal ha.